THANK YOU FOR VISITING DAEMON’S WEBSITE.
The technical terms used in this document, such as personal data, treatment, holder, controller, and several others are defined in art. 5 of the LGPD, which can be consulted here.
Daemon collects and uses the following types of personal data:
1. Personal data voluntarily provided by their holders to Daemon, its partners and/or agents when registering on the company’s website, collection by independent agents, or other communication channels.
Examples of this data are:
The. Identification and contact information: first and last name, document numbers such as CPF and RG, physical address, electronic and e-mail addresses, and others, provided when registering the holder at Daemon;
B. Access credentials to services provided in a virtual environment by Daemon, including username (login), password in unrecoverable format (encrypted), and answers to security questions.
2. Personal data automatically collected on your websites, apps or services, which includes:
The. Information relating to electronic devices, such as cell phones, tablets and computers, used to access said websites, applications and services, such as unique identifiers, IP addresses, geographic location, and others;
B. Navigation information, obtained by cookies and other storage technologies present on Daemon’s website and which guarantee the proper functioning of the services available online and provide a personalized experience to its users.
ç. Information relating to the ways in which users interact with its services, applications and websites, such as, for example, links used, pages or content accessed, duration of access, response times to content, downloads made and other data.
3. Personal data provided by third parties, such as partner companies, public agents and others – including in public sources, on the internet, social media, media in general, public bodies, regulators, and public records.
Daemon uses the collected data to:
1. provide high quality services, offering them efficiently and, whenever possible, in a personalized manner; develop products that meet the interests of its customers; improve its working methods, services and products; and to disclose them to its customers and potential interested parties;
2. comply with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as to respond to any requests from public authorities;
3. communicate with holders of personal data, informing them about its products and services, and to respond to requests and answer questions that they may send;
Legal bases of treatment
Daemon only collects, stores or uses personal data if it obtains the prior, express and unequivocal consent of its owner (or person in charge), or verifies the occurrence of one of the hypotheses of waiver of consent provided for in Art. 7 of the LGPD, which includes:
- compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the holder is a party;
- regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings;
- protection of the life or physical safety of the holder or a third party;
- guardianship of health, exclusively, in procedures carried out by health professionals, health services or health authorities;
- meeting the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party; and
- credit protection
In the activities of processing personal data, Daemon acts in accordance with good faith and the other principles listed in art. 6 of the LGPD: purpose, suitability, need, free access, data quality, transparency, security, prevention, non-discrimination, accountability and accountability.
Daemon communicates and/or shares personal data:
- With partner companies and suppliers, in the development and provision of services and in the creation and supply of products;
- With authorities, government entities or other third parties, for the protection of your interests in any type of conflict, including lawsuits and administrative proceedings;
- In the case of transactions and corporate changes involving Daemon, in which case the transfer of information will be necessary for the continuity of services.
- By court order or at the request of administrative authorities that have legal competence for its request.
Daemon does not perform international data transfers or solicit such transfers from third parties.
Daemon adopts administrative, technical and technological measures that aim to significantly reduce the risks of damage and loss, as well as unauthorized access and use of the personal data in its possession.
In accordance with the principles of the LGPD and with good information security and personal data protection practices, Daemon guarantees that personal data is treated in a complete and secure manner, in accordance with standards of information security, confidentiality and integrity for as long as necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected or comply with applicable legal requirements.
As mentioned in the following item, the holder of personal data may request the deletion of this data before the end of this period. However, for legal reasons, by court order or for auditing and security purposes, such data may be kept for a longer period, after which they will be deleted using secure disposal methods.
In the event of a security incident involving personal data, the occurrence will be communicated to the ANPD and the holder when it involves risk or relevant damage.
Holders’ rights and how to exercise them
Holders of personal data have the right to obtain, in relation to their own data, and under the terms and conditions specified by law, the information and measures listed in art. 18 of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data – LGPD, namely:
- confirmation of the processing of your personal data, and access to information regarding the treatments carried out with said data;
- access to personal data held by Daemon;
- correction of data stored by Daemon;
- anonymization, blocking or deletion of data that is unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the provisions of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data;
- portability of personal data to another provider of services and products;
- deletion of personal data processed based on the consent of the holder
- information about the public and private entities with which the controller carried out shared use of data;
- information on the possibility of not providing consent to the processing of your data and on the consequences of the refusal; and
- revocation of consent, pursuant to § 5 of art. 8 of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data.
The above information and measures may be obtained at any time upon express request by the holder or his legal representative to Daemon’s Data Protection Officer, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
When accessing Daemon’s website, a visitor’s or user’s browser may collect cookies. Cookies are small text files that store data about the user or visitor to a given website. They are used to ensure the proper functioning of websites and online services, as well as to provide information about the IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, length of visit, among others.
These cookies can be of three types:
- Session cookies: are deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent cookies: remain in the browser until manually deleted or until the end of a period established by the cookie itself.
- Necessary cookies: are those that are indispensable for the operation of a website or internet service. They allow the user to browse the site and use all the resources necessary to carry out the operation.
DISCLAIMER – This site is for informational purposes only and should not be considered an offer, solicitation or recommendation to sell or buy any investment or asset. Any offer or request will only be made through a public offering and relevant documents, only in jurisdictions where such an offer is legal and only for investors who meet the adequacy requirements. The offering and selling of shares in certain investment funds managed by Daemon may be restricted by law in certain jurisdictions. This website was not created for the general public and is not a public offering. This website was not created for US investors, as per applicable legal definition, or anyone acting on behalf of a US investor. Past or simulated profitability does not guarantee future results. There is no guarantee that any investment will result in profits or not result in total loss or additional liabilities. According to the regulations issued by ANBIMA, an analysis of at least 12 (twelve) months is recommended when evaluating the performance of investment funds. Investment funds are not guaranteed by the administrator, the portfolio manager, any insurance mechanism or the Credit Guarantee Fund - FGC. Participation in investment funds is speculative in nature and involves a high degree of risk. It is recommended to seek professional advice to conduct independent investigations and to read the relevant documents of the fund's offer and its regulations carefully before acting on the information contained herein. All investment decisions by an individual remain under that individual's specific responsibility. Daemon in no way guarantees the success of any action you take based on any statement contained herein. The profitability disclosed is not net of taxes. Check with your tax advisor before making any investments and consider the effect that taxes can have on returns. Daemon does not guarantee that Brazilian multimarket funds will have tax treatment for long-term funds. This information is not intended to replace any investment, financial, legal, regulatory, accounting, tax or other professional advice. Neither Daemon, nor any of its directors, officers, employees, partners, related parties and affiliates are responsible for any damages that may result, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained in this website.